Friday 1 January 2016

Goodbye to 2015!

SO 2015 has been a colorful blur  and roller coaster of a year with rocky lows and sky high but I have loved every second. Even though reflecting on the year is a seriously sickly-sweet and cheesy idea i'm going to share some memories  i loved:
I started my first art journal, mainly inspired by expressing themes, color schemes and aesthetics the way i see them. Some were spiritual, hippy vies, bubblegum pink pastel, and seaside solar system. I also fell in love with pastel clothes, plants, animals, self love and became an artist,.i joined a band, an art club, met lots cool people,took a photography course at art school and had loads of fun. My trip to Croatia was wonderful with many photo opportunities and I fell in love with the palm trees,thunderstorms and vibrantly decorated streets. In November, the band got our first two gigs where i was terrified but also extatic, now i love the fun of preforming with my friends in front of a crowd. . I have met countless amazing people and taken every opportunity possible (like glitter fights, dancing in the rain and facing fears). I could name them all but the list would go on forever. So I'm ending 2015 with fireworks and a photo shoot

2 comments: