Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas 2015

A late Merry Christmas(its boxing day actually)! To those who celebrate it and to those who don't, anyone can have fun today weather it's seeing  the  smiles across the ones who receive your gifts, decorating the tree or walking through the snowy streets, do something that makes you happy. 
Sadly it didn't snow this year, (how unfair). Which means i have to hope next year is an opportunity for sledding and snowball fights. 
So this morning was spent ooh and aahing over the presents I couldn't be more thankful for. Here's what I got:



A set of flower tea lights from Urban Outfitters
A necklace fro a vintage/thrift store
Pompom earrings from Etsy
Rose scented body spray from Boux Avenue
A book (I am Malala)
Cat broach
Palo Alto
A Purse 
A brush & Lipstick from H&M

Here are a couple pics from shooting my two favorite outfits from today:



I wanted to make this Christmas different and defying the festive theme of today I went to the beach where I froze in a new patterned, silky outfit I got today,(being the only one that doesn't own a 
Christmas jumper) seeking photo opportunities. 






I ended the day with a dark bike-ride around the neighborhood, spotting the pretty lights from houses along the way! I also created a Christmas collage with the left over wrapping paper after noticing it bleakly being abandoned I decided turn it into art.
Here is a collage and list of reasons to be happy this winter (if anyone if feeling blue or struggling, remember the warmness and excitement to enjoy through the cold to pick you up) 



(I plan on getting a canon camera I've been saving up for, I will post an update on it soon and make sure to take pictures in every adventure) 


Have a great day cuties!
-Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment