Saturday 7 November 2015

Hello! Where it starts

Hi cutie!
So this is my blog
I created this blog mainly because I want to share some photography. The idea that soon I will have a camera that I could bring everywhere with me and start taking pics of flowers, art and friends and just beautiful stuff (instead of having to constantly search my bag for my almost- dead-running-low on storage iPhone) the idea of a camera made me so excited and now i have a place to share my photography 
But..
It's not only photography that will appear on here because I love art,fashion,makeup and music 
I spend most of my time adventuring and basically finding random Stuff to do and I thought I could share some of my adventures on here aswell!
So before I begin ranting on about cute shopping finds and astrology I thought I'd give a bit of an introduction about myself 

My name is Rachel
I come from a very rainy part of the U.K (but it's cool because I LOVE cold weather) and also I do art
I have obsessions with many things some of which are: astrology, cats, patterned clothes and riding my bike to anywhere

So I hope you enjoy the blog! 

Au revoir!! Xoxo



2 comments: